Have you joined Stardoll?

Saturday, April 11, 2009

1st post from ME!

Hi i am Jordie26,
this is my first ever post on this awesome site!
My Fashion Tip Of The Day!
Don't buy things at a expensive price when a majority of the time there will be something practically the exact same for a-lot less on Stardoll.
Latest Fashion!
Non-Superstar Style!
Fudge girls heart necklace $2
Stardoll Girls Checkered Leona Dress $5
Rio Chicas Peep-Toe Pumps $4
Fudge Girls Multicoloured Bangles $1
This comes to a total of 12 coins.
Superstar Style!
Evil Panda Dotted Dress $7
ELLE classic scrunch leggings $5
ELLE Strappy Platforms $6
This comes to a total of $18
CHEAP AND EASY!
Toodles Jordie26



3 comments:

  1. I love it I tried it on and it looks insanely kool I am so glad I hired you to do the fashion section as it is obviously your calling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait to write some more comments and Fashion tips on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats me LOL! ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

    ReplyDelete